Badger Rescue Amazon Wishlist
This year we bought two more rescue cages and handling equipment to go with the two we already have.
That means that if needed, we can get to an injured badger faster!
To go with the cages and handling equipment we need some extra items to help with each rescue, just in case!
We need some of the following things;
- A pair of pliers – to rescue snared badgers.
- Cleansing wipes, hand sanitiser, gloves and first aid kits for volunteers.
- A water bowl.
- A hot water bottle to keep a shocked animal warm.
- A warning triangle in case of an RTA
- A torch – because a rescue in the dark can be difficult!
We’ve created an Amazon Wishlist of items, if you can help us with a small purchase we would be very grateful!